The iHealth Scholarship provides access and support to students who wish to pursue a career in Healthcare. The scholarship funds can be used for educational expenses including:
- Tuition and Fees
- Books and Supplies (available at the NECC Bookstore)
- Health insurance (school policies only)
To be considered for the scholarship, students are required to:
- Be enrolled in an iHealth degree and/or certification program.
- Be making academic progress towards a degree or program (if a returning student).
- Have an Academic Plan in Degree Works or be working with an advisor to develop a plan that will lead to timely graduation with career readiness and/or transfer to a four year program.
- Complete the iHealth Scholarship Application/Agreement Form (once they have registered for classes).
- Apply for Financial Aid by completing the FAFSA online and submitting any additional documentation required by NECC, so that a determination of need for the scholarship can be established.
Students must reapply to qualify for the scholarship in subsequent semesters. The scholarship is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis as funds are available. Applications may be submitted at the One-Stop Student Services Center in Haverhill, or Career Planning and Advising in Lawrence.
Applications for the Spring 2014 semester will begin on November 4th and end on December 11th. Applications submitted after December 11th will be reviewed based on fund availability after all on-time applications are processed.”
For more information or questions please contact:
Tina Favara, Enrollment Manager
Director of Career Planning and Advising
NECC offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for current and prospective students including incoming freshman, transfer, and retention sholarships. Visit the NECC website to learn more about additional scholarship opportunities available.